FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes

+8
alexa_marie
aleihshey20
Lady_Akisha
Bardukens25
jb0001
Royal Chief™
Orihime_Inoue
chantyl
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes

Post by chantyl Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:26 pm

you can put any quote you have in mind whether it's from a movie, from text... for love... for friendship... or in life...

hope to see all of your favorite quotes here and you may explain why you love that quote...

here's mine...

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

You change for two reasons:

"either you learned enough that you want to",
or
"you've been hurt enough that you have to.."

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we care about leaves,.
But the truth is, it's not our LOSS.. it's theirs
Because they Left the ONLY Person in the WORLD
Who would NEVER Give Up on THEM"

chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female
Number of posts : 164
Main Character : xxqUestioNxx
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue109/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty Re: YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes

Post by chantyl Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:49 pm

"You're not brave for doing something that you want to do,
you're just an idiot if you don't"

"If you're going to love someone, love them for who they are and not for what you want them to be"

"Be the reason for someone's happiness,
not just a part of it.
Be a part of someone's sadness,
but not the reason for it."
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue109/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty Re: YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 am

"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves"

-from my fav. book "the five people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue163/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 am

Ok.. i'm not sure if this is a quote tho.. but i'm posting it anyways..

Why did God make the world round?

...so that no matter how small or insignificant you are,
wherever you stand on it, you're still on top of the world..

Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue600/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Christ without christians is GOD

but christian without christ is:

I
A-m
N-othing
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 186
Main Character : hindi na daw ako ang may ari ng char namin
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue89/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:21 pm

"anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.."
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:36 pm

"better to let go than holding to something that is not real"

I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, time can't always heal a broken heart. Saying goodbye isn't the hard part, it's what we leave behind that's tough. Though it's painful, we have to let go...

w8 po ah... kuha lang q panyo...(nosebleeding)...lol!
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:49 pm

Orihime_Inoue wrote:"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves"

-from my fav. book "the five people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom

soooo true!!!... Surprised
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:05 am

You don't die from a broken heart - you only wish you did.
...Sad
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:16 pm

ako'y 22la mahabang mahaba, akoy uupo tapos na po!!! JOKE LANG!!!!
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:17 pm

i2 seryoso na...

GIVE YOUR SMILE TO EVERYONE BUT GIVE YOUR HEART TO ONLY ONE!!!!
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:38 pm

Bardukens25 wrote:i2 seryoso na...

ui senti...lol!
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:20 am

9 out of 10 guys are wolves Smile
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue163/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:47 pm

Bardukens25 wrote:i2 seryoso na...

wahahaha autograph book ba ito??? hehehehe...nice one GmDuke!
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue332/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:18 pm

Orihime_Inoue wrote:9 out of 10 guys are wolves Smile

hahaha natawa aq bigla d2 pgka basa q ah... cla ba yung wolves sa my luna planet?!lol!

sounds like the other saying "all mens all animals"...
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:27 pm

"when things go wrong don't blame it on destiny, instead ask urself have u really done everything that u could to alter ur fate"
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by aleihshey20 Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 pm

FeW oF mY fAvOrItE QuOtEs...

It is in the Character of very few MEN to honor without ENVY a FRIEND who has PROSPERED....... :flower: :flower: :flower:

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones there is always another chance for you....What we call FAILURE is not FALLING DOWN but the STAYING DOWN.. Smile

aleihshey20
aleihshey20
Mini-Choropy

Female
Number of posts : 57
Main Character : **sam20** & ashley0420***
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Forum SCORE
HP:
YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Left_bar_bleue600/600YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:48 pm

"it's not what we hold in our hands that is ours..
it is what is left when we open our hands and let go.."
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:24 am

Royal Chief™ wrote:"it's not what we hold in our hands that is ours..
it is what is left when we open our hands and let go.."

wow i love it!!!...

but how do you decide on when to fight or when to let go on something or someone you love?!...confused
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:49 am

ate joy sabi nga ni mariah... "Blindly I imagined I could
keep you under glass... Now I understand to hold you
i must open up my hands and watch you rise...blah blah blah and I truly feel your heart will lead you back to me when you're ready to land... " when u xperience love be thankful that it passed you... but u must not try to keep it for urself or else it will suffocate and die... just let it go when it wants to... surely if his love is real he would come back if not naman ull always find another... may habit ako na pag ngbreak kami ng isang guy write ko name nia sa hundred peso bill then gagamitin ko... sa icp ko... of all the people that could use that hundred peso bill if it could come back to me dba ang cute... maybe so can the guy.. xD

waghh corny pagalitan nko ni sir RC nito...

about naman dun sa quote ko abt men being wolves i said 9 coz im not generalizing them... (kasi mad cla pag gnun hehe) it simply means little red riding hood or whatever (us girls) should be careful.. un lang femenistah kasi ako xD

abt naman dun sa to fight or not to... hmmnnn love is free why should u fight for it?... parang anu lang yan eh... freerose dba free na nga bat ka pa mgddupe diba... pag binasag ni crune... basag... hunt ka nlng ule.. xD xD xD
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:02 am

does that mean you have to let go of someone if ever you have a conflict or a problem?!... how would you know that it is the right love for you kung lagi kna lang let go ng let go?! kung ndi mo sya ipag lalaban?!... confused do you want someone you love not fight for you at all?!...

uhmmm well if you asked me, love is both a blessing and a curse... my heart has been broken so many times because of fighting for someone that i love who in the end leave me for someone else Sad but it made me stronger and i realized that i would rather fight and lose than lose without even fighting...

"life is what we make out of it" Wink
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 am

its ur discretion naman eh ( u can fight for the person u love, pero wag 'til to the point na ur making a fool out of urself na..) Very Happy true that i once was a victim din... naghabol din ako.. martyr tawag nila... but no matter what i did... even fainted from so much crying sa harap ng guy... wala nmn ngyari d nmn xia ngbalik...

then one day he read one of my old emails sknia... cgro dat day lang xia ng open ng mail... he told me to stop emailing him or txting him kasi kht wat pa daw gwen ko d na xia babalik... a week after that his friend callled me saying hes drunk and looking for me... pag dating ko sa apt. nia cry xia and told me he misses me.. too bad sabi ko d n kta love xD lingwan nya ako ule Very Happy

which leads to another quote... that i dont know how exactly how it goes.. but something like... ull never know what u have 'til its gone... yan diba i sticked to the topic hehe

PS. besides if he really does love you why would he hurt u diba?... think Smile
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:09 am

Laughing no iNoue.. why should i be?.. ehehe.. hmm.. a very interesting move iNoue.. maybe i'll write her name on a $1,000,000 bill coz i know that it'll take a couple of years for me to have that bill again or have her back if ever.. if ever that is.. Laughing

YOUR QUOTE... post your favorite and inspirational quotes Onemilliondollarbillskt7 <--- HERE Laughing
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:55 am

ahahaha chief pag aq nka kuha nyang 1m bill mo ndi q na sosoli sau noh... lol!
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:00 am

We hope of love and always fail to it ...

We were all born with a soul mate ...... connected by some mysterious link.... I know this first hand.

your time will come to find True Love .... Just don't lose hope ..... it will come that I can tell... Smile
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next