FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred]

2 posters

Go down

A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Empty A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred]

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 pm

many of the players were asking me why i, [GM]RoyalChief deleted her post entitled "Selling my account and also quitting freerose^_^".. well actually, your post was not deleted, it was just tranferred by Admin.. and the reason why it was tranferred it's because of this rule No. 12 of Admin's Rules of Conduct.. just read this rule again and you will understand the reason behind the tranferred post..

12. No posting of sales or trades of item mall items for in-game or real currency.

Due to a high possibility of player scamming, the posting of threads in
which
accounts,characters, and/or items are to be purchased from the item
mall and then sold to players in-game for Zuly or for real currency
will not be allowed.

Threads will be locked and warned or removed and continued action will
result in the forum account to be blocked.

A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Tweethd0

no tweety, these rules were made long before i joined FreeROSE and pro'lly before you joined here too..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Left_bar_bleue600/600A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Empty Re: A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred]

Post by Terr0risT™ Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:48 pm

Actually, these RULES were based from the OFFICIAL North American ROSE Online. It's actually a copy of it. And this is the first post ever in this forum.

Here's a link to where our RULES was based:

http://www.roseonlinegame.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=27668&posts=1

A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] New1nz3

I said it's ok whatever you do to your accounts.. sell it, trade, or delete all your characters, but you can't do it in our forums..

[GM]RoyalChief suggested that we extend that rule not just in the forums but also inside the game, because it looks absurd if players can't sell here but do so in Junon Polis.

If you are to sell your account, do so discreetly. And don't let [GM]RoyalChief catch you.

He loves kicking out disobedient players. That's why I love him as a GM. Razz
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Left_bar_bleue600/600A Reply to xyza040704's Thread [Transferred] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down