FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donator of the Month

+5
criminalmind
Khrisz23
death10
Royal Chief™
CIDGE
9 posters

Go down

Donator of the Month Empty Donator of the Month

Post by CIDGE Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:41 am

If there is Player of the Month, maybe it is best also that we have Donator of the Month. Instead of voting on the nominees, Admin will just pick who won on the title because he is the one who knows the best donator for the month.

If this suggestion will be accepted, our admin should also make a requirement for nominees. How do you think guys?

This event will also motivate other palayers to donate(to help) in order for our server lasts. The essence of it is you already got awesome items you also recogized as a donator(person who is willing to help our server alive)

This is only a suggestion. disregard this one if it is not on your taste.
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue70/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Donator of the Month Empty Re: Donator of the Month

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:52 am

uhmm.. dude?.. i don't know about this coz for me, donators are the Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven SERVER's HEROES Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven .. so, there's no need to pick who is the best donator of them all.. boogie
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue600/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:40 pm

being in the status of a donator is good enough so we dont need to have that donator of the month
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue300/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:43 pm

Opinions are accepted and recognized but our admin will be the last man to decide.
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue70/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:02 pm

CIDGE wrote:Opinions are accepted and recognized but our admin will be the last man to decide.

Ok.. let's just say that Admin agreed with your suggestion and then he made me choose the donators and i'm incharge of the criteria.. Ok, what do you think is the best criteria for this event right here?..

times donated within this month?.. 30% <-- NOT FAIR

the amount that he/she donated?.. 30% <-- NO FAIR

total amount of his/her donation over all?.. 40% <-- NO FAIR

a total of 100%..

Ok.. there, those are the criterias i created for this event.. does it sound fair to all donators?.. it doesn't sound fair right?..

Ok, if i'd give you the chance to make the criteria, what would it be?.. the criteria that is fair to everyone.. and one more thing.. think about those people who can't donate.. they don't have even .01% chance of winning this event.. and that alone makes this event unfair.. shrug

Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue600/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:43 pm

for me all donators are winners c0z its n0t easy makin m0ney and d0nate ^^

plz d0nate 2 our server lol!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue207/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by criminalmind Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:05 pm

lol! pwede to...
criminalmind
criminalmind
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 29
Main Character : bojubor*
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:43 pm

criminalmind wrote:lol! pwede to...

cn0?? scratch

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue207/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:20 am

i still don't like it.. lol!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:

you still don't like what?? scratch

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Out of topic. Wala lang gus2 ko lang post ng quotation.

"A foolish person always thinks he is right but a wise man always thinks what is right"
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 am

Khrisz23 wrote:
Royal Chief™ wrote:

you still don't like what?? scratch

the idea of having like an event of some sort, the one that Cidge suggested.. 'Donator of the Month'.. i can't think of any fair criteria for it.. but i don't know with Mr.T..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm

it's a no for this suggestion cause you see all donators have bonuses which admin tends to give out different rewards but as much as possible equivalents.and the one who would win this event are the ones who have so much money like Xeno hahaha we already know who will win cause we all know that Xeno is the biggest donator in the server note that he just returned and he instantly donated too much a whopping 8k in an instant all hail the true top player all hail Xeno!
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue300/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantazy Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:38 pm

death10 wrote:it's a no for this suggestion cause you see all donators have bonuses which admin tends to give out different rewards but as much as possible equivalents.and the one who would win this event are the ones who have so much money like Xeno hahaha we already know who will win cause we all know that Xeno is the biggest donator in the server note that he just returned and he instantly donated too much a whopping 8k in an instant all hail the true top player all hail Xeno!

Wakakakaka! affraid Binanggit pa talaga ako! Embarassed
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Main Character : XenoFantazy™ and Gaignun™
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:48 pm

XenoFantazy wrote:
Wakakakaka! affraid Binanggit pa talaga ako! Embarassed

kabOom!.. come on dude.. everybody knows that!.. nyahaha!.. lol!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:37 pm

alam mo Xeno kung wala kang pera pulubi kami!
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

CIDGE wrote:

"A foolish person always thinks he is right but a wise man always thinks what is right"

so that means you gotta think before you suggest LOL lol! lol!

i agree with Divine...if that event will ever be pursued, XenoFantazy will be the Donator of the YEAR....i mean come on we all know how much he spends per character! and it's unfair to players who doesn't have the capacity to donate. lugi na nga sila dahil may special items ang mga donators, lalo pang malulugi dahil sa special recognition na mangyayari plus they will feel like they are being "cast out" dahil lang wala silang pandonate. sa halip na mapromote ang camaraderie eh lalo pang magkakaron ng gap between players (actually may gap na nga between agressive players vs normal players vs mahahangas players)

and i have to agree with GMRC since there is no solid and fair criteria to ratify this event.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue332/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:03 pm

tama ate dd like me d pa ako nka donate...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:06 pm

@chief... yeah that's not a nice idea everyone deserve to be a donator not just a month but everyday.. flirty

@xen0.. yeah everybody knows it and because of that thank you! ang yamens mo talaga woo!!! XD lol!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Hmmm.. Seems this thread is gettin hotter n hotter everyday...

LEt me tell evryone that donator of the month suggestion is not an issue here. Not even an issue of who can donate or could not donate.

But I guess let's just acknowledge ALL donators like HEROES of this server like what [GM]RC said...

Since they contribute for the betterment of our server and that they don't juz share it juz bcoz they are being after the items but they love this server and they want to keep it alive. So, its juz another way of helping a charity to reach out other people...

Donators are part of keeping this server goin'... They are simply helping other players by giving more rooms of enjoyment and passion for everyone!
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:33 pm

so that means you gotta think before you suggest LOL

madam, this is only a suggestion. Is there any wrong about this suggestion? Kaya nga po suggestion. Pinag-isipan ko naman po ito kaya nga naisuggest ko. e2 lang rin po masasabi ko you gotta think also what you are going to say before you will post it.

i agree with Divine...if that event will ever be pursued, XenoFantazy will be the Donator of the YEAR....i mean come on we all know how much he spends per character! and it's unfair to players who doesn't have the capacity to donate. lugi na nga sila dahil may special items ang mga donators, lalo pang malulugi dahil sa special recognition na mangyayari plus they will feel like they are being "cast out" dahil lang wala silang pandonate.

contradict po ata. nagsuggest ka ng donator of the year tapos sa bandang huli sabi mo po madamlugi ang mga hindi donator. Ano ba talaga ate? kay xeno dahil kaibigan mo siya o talagang nagmamalaskit ka ba talaga sa mga players?

sa halip na mapromote ang camaraderie eh lalo pang magkakaron ng gap between players (actually may gap na nga between agressive players vs normal players vs mahahangas players)

Concluding statement po ata ito. Nagconclude ka na po agad kung ano mangyayari.

and i have to agree with GMRC since there is no solid and fair criteria to ratify this event.

Nirerspeto ko rin po kung ano suggestion ni GMRC at iba pong players.

Actually po matagal nang patay ang issueng ito. this is not a big deal. Kung ano po man po ang maging desisyon ng GM community irerespeto ko po dahil naniniwala po ako na kung ano man ang mapagkasunduan po nila ay makakabuti sa lahat.

Isa pa po ito po ay suhestiyon lamang po.

CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:00 pm

CIDGE wrote:

i agree with Divine...if that event will ever be pursued, XenoFantazy will be the Donator of the YEAR....i mean come on we all know how much he spends per character! and it's unfair to players who doesn't have the capacity to donate. lugi na nga sila dahil may special items ang mga donators, lalo pang malulugi dahil sa special recognition na mangyayari plus they will feel like they are being "cast out" dahil lang wala silang pandonate.

contradict po ata. nagsuggest ka ng donator of the year tapos sa bandang huli sabi mo po madamlugi ang mga hindi donator. Ano ba talaga ate? kay xeno dahil kaibigan mo siya o talagang nagmamalaskit ka ba talaga sa mga players?

sabi na nga ba hindi mo magegets ang mga sinasabi ko. I am not suggesting there'll be a donator of the year...what i mean is since he's the only one na alam natin dito na malakas magdonate at may K naman talaga, eh di from January to December xa na donator of the month...so OK January - December = 1 year. nagets mo na? intindihin mo maigi ang nakaenvelop na thought sa mga sinasabi ko and dont take it TOO literally.

and as for Xeno, just stating a PLAIN FACT here.

you better understand my words, OK?
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
Donator of the Month Left_bar_bleue332/600Donator of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:17 pm

No comment po. kayo na lang po ang manghusga. hindi daw po nagsuggest heheheehe
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down