FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!!

3 posters

Go down

Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!! Empty Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!!

Post by genokun* Mon May 21, 2007 1:59 pm

Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!! This way, ppl who are new and download the patch, will know need to patch the xml file too...so ppl are playing dont get dc or they get dc...

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!! Empty Re: Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!!

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Good suggestion geno, it's already included in the freerosepatch file.

Also, im already starting the Donations shop..

Cheers!

Terr0risT
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-17

https://rose.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!! Empty Re: Put the nomoredcs.rar with the f-Rose patch rar file!!

Post by genokun* Tue May 22, 2007 2:40 am

Oh Oh Oh...donation shop!! ooo I can not wait!! Btw...plz make it USD Currency...my head hurts when Its other currency...but I know USD is bigger currency thn most asian currency.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by chris21 Tue May 22, 2007 5:01 am

terror do you have any icons yet to donate?
chris21
chris21
Red Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWolf Tue May 22, 2007 12:09 pm

uhm I agree with GENO BOY, because he had to reinstall the entire .rar files for me to open and download the setups...

WhiteWolf
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down