FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

+5
chantyl
death10
Icewing
Lemurezzz
Royal Chief™
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:56 pm

i'm thinkin' bOut eating pancit cantOn with hard bOiled egg.. awwtss my tummy.. o.O'.. yOu? what're yOu thinkin?..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue600/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty Re: What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

Post by eugene19 Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:06 am

im thinkin bout swimming across the ocean to get to taiwan then search taipei.... look for Jiro ^_^ then hed see me tired and all wet... then hed hug me and ask me if im okay *sigh* *daydream*

eugene19

Back to top Go down

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty Re: What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

Post by Lemurezzz Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:15 am

hehe i really hope its comming true eugene Smile.
but why dont you take the plane and walk some miles that will make you wet and tired too Wink
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue300/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:37 am

eugene19 wrote:im thinkin bout swimming across the ocean to get to taiwan then search taipei.... look for Jiro ^_^ then hed see me tired and all wet... then hed hug me and ask me if im okay *sigh* *daydream*

LOL! whO's JirO? o.O'? i guess he's One Of the luckiest guys in the wOrld.. ahaha.. a lady swimmin the Pacific just tO see JirO..? wheeeew.. he really is special huh? Vamp? Razz
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue600/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by eugene19 Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:11 am

hahaha! Jiro Wang (dadong) is an actor/model/singer @ taiwan Razz hehehe ur still callin me vamp xD...

and i dont like reading ur 1st post.... it makes me hungry xD

@lemurez... yeah... i dont know how to swim anyway xD unless u teach me.. ur brother tells me ur good at it xD

eugene19

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:01 am

what am i thinking about now ?

flying pigs ears... with no pigs , just te ears .. randomly floating ... lol

see my mind works in weird ways people...

i allways think ome something random to say in the most wrong places... like

(boss)so then as you can see our figures have gone up alot and then droped...
-------alot ... then went back up ... alot ... hey there ! you Kaity ! what do you think we should do ?

(me/kaity)yes ?

(boss) what do you think we should do?

(me/kaity)hmmm Jebus Rice ?

lol...

----------------------------------------FIN-----------------------------------
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Main Character : [GM]Icewing
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 pm

@Vamp

LOL! dOn't knOw the guy ahaha.. JirO jirO jirO.. nOp.. dOesn't ring a bell.. whaaaaat?! yOu can't swim? seriOusly? o.O'? ehehee.. yeah, i like pancit cantOn.. but nOw i'm still thinkin bOut what i ate last night.. pizza with lOts'a cheeze and baked spaghetti.. yumyum!

@Onion

nyahaha.. sO weird indeed.. hhmmm.. are yOu still gOin'a have a party at Mildun's bldg.? ahaha
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:24 pm

@Vamp lol,
Dont know where he made this nick,
sounds funny.Very Happy
what tells my bro more..
cause always if im saying something my bro said that alrdy a time ago too.. Twins..? yea think that is the problem *sigh*
ill learn you to swim:
- first do your clothers out and suit suit on.
- second just jump into water and try to survive.
- after you survived you have learned a new abbility
the Swim Abillity hehe.
atleast,
this is the way i did learned when i was 4 years or ealier..
(dad is kinda hard lol..)

my grand dad..
my brother Bas(23)
he was a lil boy from around 4 years too..
he felt on the ground screaming ouch etc.
my grand dad heard it and he look at Bas..
(Bas though i do everything to get dragged on my grands shoulders)
so he teared etc..
lol.
my grand said if you can walk to here ill drag you, rgr?
yea sweep his tears away and run to him.
grand pa > Bas i see you can walk so there is no way to drag you.
Loooool.
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue300/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 pm

Lemurezzz wrote:@Vamp lol,
Dont know where he made this nick,
sounds funny.Very Happy

that'z because i called her Terrie but she said Terrie is Terr0's name.. sO i called her cOunt.. and sOunds like a dracula dOesn't it? ehehe.. sO Vampire was bOrn.. Vamp! nyahah *peace Out Vamp* Very Happy
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:43 am

lol! what am i thinking right now... dreams.. i'm thinking what will happen if Admin gives me commands, well that is...if he change his mind and activate the commands again.... Razz

still! thinking when will other GMs go online & have a reunion with me included.. bounce

*sigh*.. i'm thinking about lots of things right now...
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm

i'm thingking about the prize on the posting event
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:22 pm

death10 wrote:i'm thingking about the prize on the posting event

LOL! not again?! ahaha.. dude, we will be limiting the posts to 3 sentences.. if a single reply doesn't reach 3 sentences, that won't count Razz Razz but you were really lucky Admin considered your digits cheers cheers
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:11 pm

i'm thinking about... what if the all of the freerose players would have a grand EB party?! maybe in some beautiful un explore island beach with a lot of foods and drinks nyahaha... (daydreaming) drunken hehehe i want to meet all of my new found friends here and i want to drink beer with you all... cheers
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female
Number of posts : 164
Main Character : xxqUestioNxx
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue109/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:40 pm

aw sorry na double post... ket ganun?!...scratch
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue109/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:11 pm

yes i promised to post more than three sentences per post to admin so i wish i will be lucky enough to get the 300 posts rewards
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:i'm thinkin' bOut eating pancit cantOn with hard bOiled egg.. awwtss my tummy.. o.O'.. yOu? what're yOu thinkin?..

awww....i love pancit canton! you made me feel hungry RC. Crying or Very sad divine won't let me eat hahaha.

i'm thinking of how ugly but intelligent i am (if i'm not intelligent what else can i be proud of? hey, i'm a candidate for cum laude mind you!)
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue332/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:43 pm

wow.. for real?.. that's hot Akisha!..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:wow.. for real?.. that's hot Akisha!..

yeah, for real. ^_^ that's the only thing i can brag about. i might not have all the looks but i surely got the brains ^_^. my lowest grade is 2.0, highest is 1.0
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue332/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:13 am

lol this thread is so messed up... xD
ahahaha!

well.... im thinking about... what id want for my birthday...
u see my biological dad is askin me what i want for my bday....
but him and me are not in good terms so i hate communicating with him... and i dont like askin him for stuffs... coz if i ask for like a laptop, hed ask me to ym him, if a ask for a new mobile phone hed ask me to sms him once in a while...

sigh... im emo'in at the forums... >.<
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue163/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:03 am

Orihime_Inoue wrote:lol this thread is so messed up... xD
ahahaha!

well.... im thinking about... what id want for my birthday...
u see my biological dad is askin me what i want for my bday....
but him and me are not in good terms so i hate communicating with him... and i dont like askin him for stuffs... coz if i ask for like a laptop, hed ask me to ym him, if a ask for a new mobile phone hed ask me to sms him once in a while...

sigh... im emo'in at the forums... >.<

uhmmm... ask him for money so you can buy laptop and a new model of cellphone you want but don't tell him that you're going to buy those things...lol!

just kidding...

maybe the best birthday gift you could get is to fix thing's up with him... he's still your father no matter what and life is too short to be unhappy...
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:57 pm

ganito nlng... pag ako naglalro ng fROSE... iniicp q yung mgandang magagawa ko ingame... heehee

example...

pag plevel mode :bball: ... alisin moh inip ng mga kapwa players on the same map

pag tambay mode scratch ... enjoy the moment by taking pics of your character... malay moh mnalo sa freeROSE fashionista heehee

pag pvp mode bounce ... practice nlng pra sa pvp event ni admin terro

pag vend mode Sleep ... log in moh isa moh pa character ¹ºº pra maglevel up heehee...

at pag aral mode study ... hmmm... i log out ang freeROSE hahahaha
lol! lol! lol! PEACE!!!
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 186
Main Character : hindi na daw ako ang may ari ng char namin
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue89/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:14 pm

i'm thinking about the next FIFA World Cup.. scratch i wonder why i've been thinking of it this early..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:11 am

thanks for d advice ate joy? (i dunno i only see other people call u that) but him and me are like oil and water...

im thinkin bout what a certain donut is called...
im so craving for it right now (no im not pregie! i always have food cravings during early morning)

anyway, i once bought some mini donuts at sm baguio... they were tiny and like yellowish... and they make them right in front of u... then for the flavors they just put it inside some container with flavorin.. then u can eat em while theyre still warm... i really really want to eat those donuts right now... or maybe later.. but i dunno what theyre called... xD

@GMRC (good manners and right conduct wahahaha) was wonderin is fifa football-soccer or like football-american football?
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Left_bar_bleue163/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 pm

i'm so pre-occupied today with the advices i got from shion and pakto. hahaha. i'm also bothered with my bugged amazing brush. i wish sir T will log in na.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:28 am

im happy today coz i met new friends blakjak and darkstakes... funny people... ive always felt out of place on this server... but thanks to them, eric, mark and banker i no longer feel that way ^_^ ohh and kuya fran too Smile
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next