FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

+5
chantyl
death10
Icewing
Lemurezzz
Royal Chief™
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty Re: What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:17 pm

Orihime_Inoue wrote:@GMRC (good manners and right conduct wahahaha) was wonderin is fifa football-soccer or like football-american football?

ehehehe.. yeah.. Futbol as in soccer.. i was thinking who would take home the next World Cup.. i haven't been thinking of American Football nowadays coz the season's over.. and also i stopped playing FlagFootball (more like American Football but without those heavy gears and stuff) just the mouth piece and a knee pad for safety..lol! i stopped playing coz it's kinda boring now.. but i missed the times when i used to watch John Hall's (Mano y Mano Boxer) ass coz he's friggin fast!.. my coach would scold me uhuhu.. coz if i don't keep an eye on that freak for like a second? i'm smoked! lol!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty Re: What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple..

Post by Orihime_Inoue Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:48 pm

"Swallow your pride and you'll turn a day of frustration into a day of enlightenment" its my horoscope for today.... hmmmmnnnnn i wonder...

also ive been thinking about this lately... what happens after we die... i was raised in a xtian family... but somehow... i refuse to believe on heaven and hell... i wish there was only heaven. stupid divine comedy book... hehe maybe i should stop reading it... i wonder how im gonna die... hmmnn some say ull see lights/colors that are undescribable after death.... i wish after death we become guardian angels of new born babies... then after they die... we can go back to earth again as babies... forget every memory of our previous lives.... i wonder why im writing about all these... in here... i might forget abt all this when i sober up..
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue163/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:51 pm

hmm.. me too Vampy.. i don't believe in hell.. for me, Earth is already hell!.. i mean, the world we are living in.. lot's of temptations, enstrangement from God LOL.. denial of faith, some weird ass anti-Christs and all kinds of cults.. err.. it's hell isn't it?.. it's up to us how are we going to respond to all this crap around us.. and also those stupid people who argue that their religion is better, your religion is fake, your religion is weak.. your religion's an imitation of our religion.. i mean come on!..

if this is not hell, it's more like purgatory.. people suffer, there are lots of unpleasant situations everyday.. sh*tty people who ruins lives.. but hey.. i'm glad that inspite all these things.. God's always there in our side.. Anti-Christ *middle finger high* stone@joo
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:31 pm

hmm im thinking of my daughter everysec0nd ^^ did you see my baby n b? hehe i'll post s0me pic of her one day

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue207/600What are yOu thinkin' bOut nOw?..dreams, thOughts, peOple.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2