FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server resumée

3 posters

Go down

Server resumée Empty Server resumée

Post by Azrail Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Hi,
I just started yesterday on this server. I think it got a great potential and it's nice to play on. Only the permanent lags are really annoying...I think the server is running on a home-pc and I know it costs alot of money to run a dts-server.
I liked to get any comments on the lags and does anybody know why the website is down?

My resumee after the first day: A nice server with a little handicap

Azrail
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Server resumée Empty Re: Server resumée

Post by flamethro195 Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 am

the website will be down sometimes wen admin is probably trying to change a few things on the website.The lags is because like you said he has a home pc and getting the lagless pc is a lot of money.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 am

Azrail wrote:Hi,
I just started yesterday on this server. I think it got a great potential and it's nice to play on. Only the permanent lags are really annoying...I think the server is running on a home-pc and I know it costs alot of money to run a dts-server.
I liked to get any comments on the lags and does anybody know why the website is down?

My resumee after the first day: A nice server with a little handicap

here in FreeRose cOmmunity, everyday yOu can see 100+ players Online which maybe causes sOme lags in the game.. as what i've remembered, Terr0risT™ cOmpared Our server tO ROSE's like this; ROSE's = a brand new Nokia N70 & FreeRose = Nokie 3310i.. Our server is tOo yOung cOmpared tO the cOmmercial One.. but this is the Only private server where yOu can see skills that are really wOrking.. Terr0's wOrking hard alOt tO develOp Our server.. and remember this is a private server, bugs and lags Occur anytime..sOoner Or later thOse lags will be fixed..hOpe yOu'll have a great time here in Our cOmmunity :)

peace Out!

--RoyalChief--
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Server resumée Left_bar_bleue600/600Server resumée Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down