FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not

3 posters

Go down

Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not Empty Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not

Post by flamethro195 Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:39 am

My character is Soul**,the one that lost my zulie and you'd said you will give me back my 2B, but instead, do you think you can just place the money into my friends character in his inventory and just leave a message that they will find, saying like "Soul** asked me to give you this since hes quitting*?If you can, can you give to these people,Neechan**,Reincarnated,RoyalChief***,like giving 650m to each of them.If you can't, can you just put the 2B zulie in my inventory or bank?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not Empty Re: Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not

Post by amfoatah2 Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:48 am

can i have 100m only pleasE?

TakeCare** here

amfoatah2
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Back to top Go down

Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not Empty Re: Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not

Post by flamethro195 Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:52 pm

no
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:51 pm

wow i envy them i wish you knew me too :afro: im just kidding
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not Left_bar_bleue300/600Admin please read this and tell me if you can do this or not Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down