FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED ACCOUNTS:

+32
renzhouken
basura101
stabberune
kanthougth
pugueto13
CIDGE
godstruck0108
kingJHIRO
XenoFantazy
adam1240
Khrisz23
pepengs22
Yunalesca
melodyamando
Orihime_Inoue
chantyl
Lady_Akisha
alexa_marie
madstryderrose
mac_vincent18
kamotechaz12
ziekie
Aerith
princessmae***
Bardukens25
king.budah
LordZed
BAGYO
Royal Chief™
death10
XenoFantasy™
Terr0risT™
36 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty Re: BANNED ACCOUNTS:

Post by Bardukens25 Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:28 pm

HINDI KAU NAG IINGAT!!! DYAN GALIT NA GALIT SI SIR T!!! SANA NEXT TIME NAGING METIKULOSO KAU SA PAGTINGIN NG MGA NAGVEVEND. AT KUNG MERON MAN NAGVEVEND NA GANON IM SURE IN A HIGHER PRICE!!!! HINDI SA 50M LANG! SIGURO KUNG pROSE I2 MLAMANG KAHIT ANONG APELA NINYO WLA KAU MAPAPALA!!! D2 30% CHANCE PA CGURO. PERO WE DONT KNOW KUNG ANO BALAK NI SIR T SA MGA GANYANG VIOLATIONS! GRABE NAMAN LIBRE NA NGA ANG LARO AT HALOS BINIBIGAY NA NI SIR T ANG LAHAT FOR U PLAYERS, PERO ANONG GINAGAWA NINYO!!!! WLA TLGA!!! PARASITES TALAGA!!!! ONCE A PARASITE, ALWAYS A PARASITE!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS, GOOD LUCK SA MGA NA BAN.. GAWA NA LANG KAU BAGO, MADALI LANG MAGPALVL. MADALI LANG MAKAKUHA NG ITEMS, MADALI MAKA IPON NG ZULIES AND MATS, BUT THE TRUST MAHIHIRAPAN KAU LALO NA SAMIN AND THE ADMIN! THIS WILL BE THE LESSON FOR U GUYS!!
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:33 pm

sorry na kayo kasi the damage has been done. kaya kahit sino pa pakiusapan nyo na matinong players ayaw na dahil pangalan na ng server natin ang nasisira dahil sa pag duple sa halip na lumipat ibang players sasabihin ng kakilala nila "wag jan may mga dupers jan" kaya di na sila lilipat. tandaan nyo di lang in game may rules pati dito sa forum remember.....

8. No proxy posting.

Posting on
behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Posting to appeal or
complain on behalf of another users will not be allowed. If they have
an issue then they should use the correct channels to discuss the topic.
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:09 am

yeah.. if you're to ask me.. i won't give you guys another chance.. i know you still have noob characters where you've hidden all those items you duped before.. i saw your noob characters ingame selling items that are too rare for a player to have.. and selling them for a very cheap price.. i've been watching some of you guys ingame.. and i was shocked when i saw those low level characters who were selling those goods roaming around Junon after you guys got banned!.. but what the hell?!.. it was you! all of you!.. i was suspicious when i saw your low level characters selling those items.. and i was right.. Gosh.. the horror....

if you dupers would be given a chance, which it's .01% for me.. i really don't know how you'd face Admin ingame anymore.. for breaking his rules, giving you almost everything and still you're abusing it..

and for those people who got 'damay'.. you should've asked the seller or the person who gave you that item where he got it.. even if you're my friend, i would be very stupid to hand you god-like items for free, no questions asked.. and you said to me 'ang ganda kase sir eh'.. bullcrap! that's a freakin LAME excuse!.. you already knew the issue with dupers and yet you ate those crap they fed you?!.. OMG..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmae*** Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:34 am

sir e2 lng po mssbi kuh...
cgro lht cla di n mkkblik pro bukod po kay bagyo**....
kc di nmn tlga xa duper...
donate lht ng gmit nya except sa access n my P7..
and sbi po ni sir terro kung mapplease nya ang mga tao sa free rose n maiblik ang char nya..kungmrming boboto eh ibabalik daw ni sir terro...
marmi nmn pong my gsto na maiblik c bagyo...
kht po kunin nyo ky bagyo ung mga names ng my gstong bmlik xa...
sir terro nagsisisi n po si bagyo and im sure magdodona8 nlng xa pra sa access nya...kc almost 2k+ nrn ang nadon8 nya kya mgdodon8 pa xa pra sa access nya kc un nlng kulang nya...
and dun sa mga taong ayw ng maiblik c bagyo**..alam ko wla xang kaaway kht isa sa inyo...
un lng poh!
wag po kyo mgglit skin ha...
nagbgy lng po ako ng cmpleng tulong ky bagyo...
princessmae***
princessmae***
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 21
Main Character : **princessmae**
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:01 am

yeah i know that.. only the people will judge.. but if what you're telling is true, you can prove it.. coz if you're telling a lie, you guys know the consequences right?..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmae*** Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:16 am

yes sir RC...
220 pong bukod sa access nya eh lht ng items nya gling ky sir terro xe nagdon8 po tlga xa...
itataya ko n po pti ung account koh d2...
ibanned nyo nrn po ako kung mapapatunayan nyong dupe ung lht ng items nya...bukod sa access!
dun lng po xa nabanned dhl sa access!
ty po sir RC sa repz!^_^
princessmae***
princessmae***
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 21
Main Character : **princessmae**
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:36 am

Ok.. but if you really want to help your friend BAGYO, convince other players to help him.. the life of his character is in the the hands of the players.. Smile goodluck!.. your friends' help is badly needed this time..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by BAGYO Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:49 am

Sana nmn d masayang ung dnonate q. D nmn aq duplicator eh bnigyan lng tlg aq nung accessories n un. Pwd nmn cguro aq bgyan ng isa png pgkakataon. baguhan p lng aq d2 sa freerose. 3 weeks p lng. Sana maenjoy q nmn ung set n dnonate q. almost 1 week q p lng ngagamit un eh. Pls lng po.
BAGYO
BAGYO
Royal Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 34
Main Character : WEAKLINGS™
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by mac_vincent18 Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:33 am

bat po di ntin sila bigyan na change para magbago siguro nman po naibalik yang char nila eh magbago na!!!Razz Razz pero sa inyo pring ung power na magdessicion kng ibalik or di na^_^

mac_vincent18
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 4
Main Character : warlord™
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:42 am

People keep on asking me ingame "ok lang ba ipa disbanned si BAGYO**?". So here's my comment... I really don't care. But BAGYO** seem to be a nice guy and I don't have a problem with him. I was actually shocked when I saw his name on the banned list. If what he's saying is true then believe he deserve a second chance. I just hope those people who gets a second chance learned their lesson. And I hope they don't start/continue to be an aggressive player in Luna Clan Field, Lion's Plain, and Pasonanca Park.

It irritates me to see people who deos not even appreciate their second chance. I actually saw an unbanned character yesterday who keeps on saying "weakling" on his co-player. I mean duh! maybe the reason why he's a weakling is because you have duplicate items and/or zulie.... KAPAL NG FEYS MO!

~**ShionUzuki** / **Fran** / **Balthier**
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:49 am

mac_vincent18 wrote:bat po di ntin sila bigyan na change para magbago siguro nman po naibalik yang char nila eh magbago na!!!Razz Razz pero sa inyo pring ung power na magdessicion kng ibalik or di na^_^

I don't think everyone in the banned list deserves a second chance! Duplicate pala ang items tapos ang kapal ng feys mag aggre sa Lion's Plain!

XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BAGYO Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 am

PLS HELP ME TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT. SABI KC NI ADMIN BABALIK LNG UNG ACCOUNT Q IF LIKE NYO MGA PLAYERS. HINDI NMN PO AQ DUPLICATOR EH NADAMAY LNG AQ SA MGA NABAN KC BNIGYAN AQ NG DUP NA ACCESSORIES. LAHAT PO NG SET Q GALING KY ADMIN UN EXCEPT UNG ACCESSORIES N UN.
GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE SIR ADMIN. SAYANG KC UNG DNONATE Q. Sad
BAGYO
BAGYO
Royal Jelly Bean

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 am

BAGYO, go talk to the people ingame.. do everything you can to unban your account.. make a Poll or whatever.. find ways ok?... they're your only chance dude.. goodluck!..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by madstryderrose Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:33 pm

i think BAGYO** deserves a second chance, kung once lang nya ginawa yun, mahalaga po kasi sa kanya yung char nya, sayang naman yung na donate nya kung mawawala lang.. bigyan nyo pa po siya ng 2nd chance.. malapit na din po CHRISTMAS para lahat masaya! ^_^ PEACE TO ALL!!!

MUSE79***

madstryderrose
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 1
Main Character : MUSE79***
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:37 pm

I have a good reason BAGYO** is telling the truth. I may not be absolutely right about this but I just want to share my observations.. in a form of court arguments.

Whereas, among the many godlike items I gave him (BAGYO**), only the TYPHOON SET /w Peridot[7] was duped. I found that out when I discovered 6 players were using TYPHOON SET having the same "identifier".

Whereas, prior to the incident, BAGYO** already has in possession a set of godlike items; Steel Resolve SET +9, embedded with Garnet[7]; Burnthesnatch(9) /w Peridot[7] and an Astarot Wing(9) /w Peridot[7]. Not once were these items duped in any manner possible.

Whereas, the IP address of BAGYO** is different from the IP address of the other accounts who got banned with him.

I present these 3 statements to help players decide whether they still want BAGYO** granted access to the game.. or just ignore his appeal and leave him outside the gates of our server.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Terr0risT™ wrote:I have a good reason BAGYO** is telling the truth. I may not be absolutely right about this but I just want to share my observations.. in a form of court arguments.

I would like to give my thoughts on this issue... I have observed Bagyo** for a week or two since we had moments of partying together at Pasonanca Park. Seen him lvling and hunting items... And Jenety*** can stand as a witness.

I'm not here to pick sides nor to speak on behalf of Bagyo** but rather to help players make up their mind and decide if his character needs a second chance. We don't only speak about money here but as players we need to play fair since this server provides an atmosphere where everyone could enjoy and have fun.

Admin already warned us several times about the consequences of breaking the rules and he made it clear to all donators and non-donators.

And to everyone, here's my position: I believe BAGYO** deserves a second chance. The arguments presented by sir Terro is good enough for me to think that he deserves acquittal. Peace!
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm

we could give him a chance but answer and the others?no way we dont like our server to have players who are soooooo ill reputed.so we can gaive him a chance but the others no. and BAGYO be sure to keep away from those players or soon this might happen again
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:49 pm

sir T, what if they sold the duped items to innocent buyers? madadamay sila? Because we can never tell if some of the duplicated items were sold to innocent bystanders of Junon Polis in order to have some billion zulies. how will you solve, if ever, this scenario?
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue332/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:59 pm

matetrace naman siguro ni admin kung magkakakilala talaga sila di ba?
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:02 pm

BAGYO** wrote:Sir I will explain the whole story..First ngdonate po c Answer*** ng 700 Php.Share po kmi dun. 400 Php po ung skin dun kc ittrade q sa burnthesnatch+9 w/p7. Ngrequest c answer sakn n sa char n nya ibigay kc nga sa bonus SP. aq po ngpilot nun nd tnanong q po sa inyo if mgkano ung +9 rare steel resolve set. Sabi q po mgdodonate aq. Then ngdonate po aq ng 1,200 Php.sakin lng po un pra sa set. Last donation q po is 1,200 Php. Share po kmi ni Newtpe* dun. Db po cnabi q sa inyo ung 700 Php pra sa astarot wing+9 w/p7 and 2 gem7 pra sa eyeglass nd chest. Then ung 500 Php po kay Newtype po un pra daw po sa knya p7 n ilalagay sa acce nya. D po kau pumayag kc alam nyo n bka iduplicate ung gems so ngbigay aq sa inyo ng acce pra ilagay nyo dun. Then nainggit po c beatfist ky newtype.ngduplicate po cla.nkita n din po ng iba kong friends. Gumaya n dn po. Tapos bnigyan din aq. huhuhu. wala po ako intention n mgduplicate.Ngkataon lng n sa charcter q ipapasa ung items kc aq po ung mdami n dnonate. Ngpapasabay po cla. Isa lng kc my account samin sa G-cash eh. C testament kaya pngsasama sama n nmin ung donations. malayo dn po samin SM. Sana po maibalik account q. Sa 3,100 Php total donation, 2,300 Php lng po akin dun. MGdodonate po ulit aq for my accessories. Sir pls unban my account.

based on your story i got one question for you...alam mo naman plang duplicated yung item bakit mo pa tinanggap? your acceptance sa item that you know is duplicated will cause a stain in your credibility and intentions. answer my question as truthfully as you can and convince me.

sir si NEWTYPE pow toh.....paki unbun yung account ko sir
hati pow tlaga kmi ni bagyo sa donate binigay ko pow kay bagyo yung accesories ko para pow papa sakan sa inyo ng p7.... yun pow kya tinirade pow sakin ni bagyo yung accesories tapos hiniram namn ni beatfist yung account ko para i dupe yung item ko bgos pinag benta nya kay testament at kay solution pati pow kay bagyo pinasahn din nya ....na inggit pow kc si beatfist... kya ganun pow nangyari lahat kmi may typhoon set.....

same question for you. iisang shop kau and happens to be na magkakaibigan kau. alam mo na iduduplicate yung item, why give the item pa? defend.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue332/600BANNED ACCOUNTS: - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:sir T, what if they sold the duped items to innocent buyers? madadamay sila? Because we can never tell if some of the duplicated items were sold to innocent bystanders of Junon Polis in order to have some billion zulies. how will you solve, if ever, this scenario?

I will know if people are playing from the same Internet Cafe. Right now I just want players to be very careful in their purchase of godlike items. Be sure you are getting a legit item or you may lose it along with your account.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:
BAGYO** wrote:Sir I will explain the whole story..First ngdonate po c Answer*** ng 700 Php.Share po kmi dun. 400 Php po ung skin dun kc ittrade q sa burnthesnatch+9 w/p7. Ngrequest c answer sakn n sa char n nya ibigay kc nga sa bonus SP. aq po ngpilot nun nd tnanong q po sa inyo if mgkano ung +9 rare steel resolve set. Sabi q po mgdodonate aq. Then ngdonate po aq ng 1,200 Php.sakin lng po un pra sa set. Last donation q po is 1,200 Php. Share po kmi ni Newtpe* dun. Db po cnabi q sa inyo ung 700 Php pra sa astarot wing+9 w/p7 and 2 gem7 pra sa eyeglass nd chest. Then ung 500 Php po kay Newtype po un pra daw po sa knya p7 n ilalagay sa acce nya. D po kau pumayag kc alam nyo n bka iduplicate ung gems so ngbigay aq sa inyo ng acce pra ilagay nyo dun. Then nainggit po c beatfist ky newtype.ngduplicate po cla.nkita n din po ng iba kong friends. Gumaya n dn po. Tapos bnigyan din aq. huhuhu. wala po ako intention n mgduplicate.Ngkataon lng n sa charcter q ipapasa ung items kc aq po ung mdami n dnonate. Ngpapasabay po cla. Isa lng kc my account samin sa G-cash eh. C testament kaya pngsasama sama n nmin ung donations. malayo dn po samin SM. Sana po maibalik account q. Sa 3,100 Php total donation, 2,300 Php lng po akin dun. MGdodonate po ulit aq for my accessories. Sir pls unban my account.

based on your story i got one question for you...alam mo naman plang duplicated yung item bakit mo pa tinanggap? your acceptance sa item that you know is duplicated will cause a stain in your credibility and intentions. answer my question as truthfully as you can and convince me.

sir si NEWTYPE pow toh.....paki unbun yung account ko sir
hati pow tlaga kmi ni bagyo sa donate binigay ko pow kay bagyo yung accesories ko para pow papa sakan sa inyo ng p7.... yun pow kya tinirade pow sakin ni bagyo yung accesories tapos hiniram namn ni beatfist yung account ko para i dupe yung item ko bgos pinag benta nya kay testament at kay solution pati pow kay bagyo pinasahn din nya ....na inggit pow kc si beatfist... kya ganun pow nangyari lahat kmi may typhoon set.....

same question for you. iisang shop kau and happens to be na magkakaibigan kau. alam mo na iduduplicate yung item, why give the item pa? defend.

Naks! Lumalabas pagka lawyer ni ate akisha cheers

XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BAGYO Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:58 pm

@AKISHA
Un nga po ung pgkakamali q kc tumanggap aq ng dupped items.. Sana bgyan nyo po q ng 2nd chance.

Ngbgay sakin 2 ng npakalaking aral. D q n po tlg 2 gagawin.. Pls forgive me.. Sir pls unban my account. D nmn tlg q kasama sa mga ngdup eh. Bngyan lng aq... Napatunayan nyo po n d tlg kmi mgkashop nun mga un.ty

Thanks to Xeno, ziekie, Fashionista, divine, akisha and to all the players who are supporting me.. Sir Admin thank you po sa pagtulong. Pls vote for me to unban my account BAGYO**..thanks
BAGYO
BAGYO
Royal Jelly Bean

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm

BAGYO** wrote:@AKISHA
Un nga po ung pgkakamali q kc tumanggap aq ng dupped items.. Sana bgyan nyo po q ng 2nd chance.

alam mo naman na bawal yun and still tinanggap mo...you should be liable for your actions. i will think if i will support you since what you said didn't satisfy my evil side. explain further if you want me to do you a big favor.

OT: @ Xeno: lolz...halata ba???
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:
BAGYO** wrote:@AKISHA

alam mo naman na bawal yun and still tinanggap mo...you should be liable for your actions. i will think if i will support you since what you said didn't satisfy my evil side. explain further if you want me to do you a big favor.

OT: @ Xeno: lolz...halata ba???

Ang hirap talaga iconvince ang lawyer.... gusto pa ng "lagay" eh... Joke! hahahaha

XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content