FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ]

+5
viperj2war
techkid_real
Admin
chris21
JamesonTaylor**BANNED**
9 posters

Go down

HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ]

Post by JamesonTaylor**BANNED** Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:57 am

ADMIN's edit:

Ok, so I just deleted all what you said.. what are you gonna do now? LOL
JamesonTaylor**BANNED**
JamesonTaylor**BANNED**
JellyNut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty Re: HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ]

Post by chris21 Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:53 am

lol i wanted to read what it said Razz
chris21
chris21
Red Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty Re: HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ]

Post by Admin Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:59 am

I'll PM you.. got it saved.
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-17

https://rose.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chris21 Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:00 am

k thanks
chris21
chris21
Red Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 pm

I also want to read it. Smile
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by viperj2war Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 pm

me to wanna read what he said
viperj2war
viperj2war
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Left_bar_bleue600/600HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:43 pm

sir PM me what geno said to u..
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna

Forum SCORE
HP:
HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Left_bar_bleue600/600HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by brgykyut Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 pm

i also wanna know what he said sir pls send me.

peace!!!
brgykyut
brgykyut
Royal Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 pm

ahw what did he done then.. im intrested but i think i know what he had done..

=================================
ADMIN's EDIT:

If you need to know why Geno got banned, read my note on his profile. Click on the link below:

https://rose.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=64
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Left_bar_bleue300/600HUH - GeNo got Banned 4 doing [READ] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:27 am

Alright.. since you all probably want to read it, I'll leave it here for some to read.

NOTE: The text below lost its formatting because i saved it on a notepad. The original was colorful, some are bold and huge.. the usual Geno annoucenment style.

So, here it is..

Quote:
ADMIN's NOTE: This player has been banned in this forum and on FreeRose server for having disobeyed several Server Rules.. he gave away many (9) weapons to a number of players, slotted them with (7) gems, and gave away Zulie.

NOTE :
This is ONLY AN ANNOUNCEMENT. NOT HARASSMENT!!
Warning Stated Below is for Admin's Note.

LOL. Out of every one know on this game. the only character left for GeNo to play was only GeNoJr. Left with all whats left was Gems and few Armor (9) and Zulies on him was 1.5billion zulies.

LOL No need to mention, he played some account for normal fun, and got all adds up to GeNoJr for that much of zulies.

And not to mention, when He donated $50 USD. He didnt even got 500mil zulies for donation. Plus Terr0risT complained, Terr0risT/Admin him self had to used his Pocket Money to Buy the new RAM for the GAME.

Also, players do have the rights to give away Zulies and their Items away to players for Free!!

Why didnt, Terr0risT block all access to all GeNo's account in the 1st place. If he does not want GeNo to give them out for free. This does not make since at all.

GeNo during the whole time, when Terr0risT started to restrict more and more General Access Normal GM Commands for GMs. GeNo noticed there are some thing pretty darn different for this server. But he still stood up, and stay at this server to help out. All the admin did was "I have so many PM and messages and BUGs to handle, I can only do little to reply back and write small messages" That was his USUAL Excuse, till IT BECAME HIS ALL TIME EXCUSE TO EVERYONE ON THE GAME.

If anyone wanted to know, what are the usual GM Commands on this game:

/item command - to generate ITEM + Refine + SLOT ++QTY
/kick
/gotomap - got disable for no reasons
/who2 - for players who played other servers, this is an usual commands even players have it!! on GMs for the command, it was disable cause Terr0risT want to HIDE him self.
/info - no use at all, cause its only for yourself char info!!

NOTICE ANYTHING BIG MISSIN!! /mon - its for SUMMONING MOBs for players to have fun in an event USUALLY!! THIS COMMAND NEVER EXISTED WHEN GeNo become GM. When ask for other GMs. The only GMs ever SUMMONED one was [GM]foxzombie.

Terr0risT just keeps on deducting commands for no reasons and NO early NOTICEs NONE AT ALL. NOT EVEN PM!!

YET GeNo still stay in the server to help as much as possible.
Even till Terr0 shut down the GMs accounts for ALL GMs!!
Most players would know, only left GeNoJr was out on the game play around the game here and there. All other GMs are left the game and or doing nothing!!

GeNo even made up "All GMs are on VACATION now, so there wont be an GMs ON" So players do not go FANATIC!! as for Admin POST on the Forum was GM Closed down for now, with NO APPARENT REASONS at all.

Time to sum up this POST. Basically, GeNo got BAN for this SERVER and GAME AGAIN for NO APPARENT REASONABLE REASONS.

Does NOT MATTER. GeNo got his stuff to do, rather than staying on this CRAPPY Server (this is my own comment for Crappy Server, not GeNo's).

WARNING

Here by July 16th 2007.
All Account and NOTES , POST , RECORDS on this Forum and GAME.
Are Here by, NO Interfering with original POSTer. Any further, response by the Admin of this server to GeNo(Player). Will Result in an Judgmental Case work by Branch 10.

Any information are to be shared with Public Knowledge by the
ADMIN
Randy Batiquin
Double8 Internet Cafe
will Result in an ARREST for FRAUD and THEFT. NO KNOW ENTITY of GOVT for Arrest are know at the moment. This may Lead to FINE : $500,000 USD Minimal and 25 year JAIL

REMOVING THIS POST Will RESULT IN AN MISDEMEANOR ACT.

Oh yea, I am only POSTING from My OWN Perspective and for GeNos' Protection! GeNo Reserves the Right to Deal with this Problem in his own ways in Priority.
Copyright © 2005 Gravity Interactive, Inc. Copyright © 2005 Gravity Corporation & TriggerSoft, Inc. Licensed by Gravity Corporation & Developed by TriggerSoft, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Any programs, Names, designed to bring this game to PUBLIC with out an Registered CONSENT for LEGAL usage are ILLEGAL. All ILLEGAL Acts by owners of this Server. Will and Held by the property of their respective owners of TriggerSoft, Inc. They have and Reserves the Rights to SHUT DOWN , FILE Law Sue and Arrest at any time.
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 am

I know I should'nt have double-posted. But I just like to separate this because it's also another post by JT which was addressed to me.

It reads....

If you wish for this matter at Hand. To be taken in an lighter smoother Fashion. GeNo told me we can do so. Or if no replies withing 2 weeks from Now. He will deal with this post, as another POST to you with the USUAL NO REPLY RESPONSE.

We Talked, He talked about, There is no Need to Shut Down this server. Which is his SOFT Side. But there are other things to talk about, other than your social Behaviors.

There is this problem, He Maybe Decisive. When He Decides on something, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you were to talk to him about something.

Heres my comment about GeNo. People who met him, and follows steps they were given by GeNo. Usually ends up to be an Beginner Millionaire in 3 Month. Thats how he does thing in this world.
For example, the Server proposal was an rather TINY project given to you. But it NEVER WORKED OUT. You Randy, main focus was ONLY HIT #1 on the the RANKING Table!! Nothing Else. You left all your STAFF Behind.

GeNo will be online on YM the usual. Just hope online with your original YM , not freeroseonline . NOTE : All Chats using YM ARE LOGGED and TAPPED for Security Reasons.

DO NOT BOTHER YM ME or PM ME on this FORUM!!
I WONT BE RETURNING, UNLESS ITS SOME POST and Decision YOU MADE is WAY OFF.

Almost forgot this, The Previous POST, about the WARNING and Fines. It Not Meant toward you as Personal. Its been MARKED as You and the Server is HOSTED AT.
Which is the Double8 Internet Cafe you are located at!!
Cause, HOST are FINED at the RATE of where in LOCATION and WHO OWNs the Property of LOCATION at the TIME and Rightful Owner of the Server.
Thats all the Rules I know from Law Sue!!

I'm so excited to add my comments on these two love letters.. but I guess I'll just ignore it cuz I think I would've just wasted time.
Admin
Admin
ADMIN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snap Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:50 pm

awtz,... that's why i really dont like Geno in the first place ^_^ i dnt like his attitude, you made a good decision Sir Terrorist, we can continue to make our community a better server on our own, we wont be needing sponsor from those kind of people,. anyways, everything's fine now ryt terror?
Snap
Snap
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 pm

lol.. i wasn't sure that the "server proposal" is going to be serious anyway.

Even through he's a 3rd "pro" millionaire in world-wide? who cares? he could make his own mmorpg company. -.-"
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down