FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an good guide.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for an good guide. Empty Looking for an good guide.

Post by ShinobiMark Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:39 pm

Heya does anyone have an great cleric guide? (with all the stats and stuff)
Google doesnt seem to work and the search button doesnt also.
sorry for if im in the wrong topic
ShinobiMark
ShinobiMark
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Looking for an good guide. Empty Re: Looking for an good guide.

Post by fxybmx05 Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:09 am

Ok... I can help.

Clerics are very strong and can do alot of damage. It depends on what kind of cleric you want to be.

Defense Clerics have alot of defense which is good when you have a mob on you. To get a good defense cleric you max out your int or you add enough int for your high lvl wand. Maxing your int will get you ap and your buffs will be good. Add str. after your decide on what you want your int at and then add until you feel you defense is good for you.

Sense clerics are very strong and can hit without a miss. You add enough int for your wand or you max it, then you start to max your sense and you add con. Sense adds ap and con adds attack accuracy.

fxybmx05
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Biboy Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:10 am

critical/sense clerics don't need to have con. a critical cleric depends on critical damage w/c means they can afford to miss using normal hits, they don't rely in accurate normal damage. take note, a critical attack always hits the target. my cleric can sometimes release 8 successive critical hits, and it doesn't have a con. you will also find out that a critical let's say is 4k and an accurate normal attack is 200, what would you rather have, a 4k or a 200? sometimes, a critical attack is stronger than using skills. it actually happens. let's remember that clerics have many charms w/c makes up for the stats that they don't use.

some people say defense is the best offense but for critical clerics it is "Critical is Our Best Defense".

don't forget though to prioritize int cause its the basic foundation of all muse stats. my 250 cleric now looks like this, 300+ int 250sen 140str (for my +7 plate shield). it works in pvp (as long as there is no "star gap") and in hunting (can kill mobs in prison w/o using skills).

Mabuhay ang freerose players!
Biboy
Biboy
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down