FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job!

3 posters

Go down

Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job! Empty Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job!

Post by jack12454 Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:53 pm

i was wandering which job is better>>i heard some of them say muse is good ans some say soldier. it is very confusing i donno which is good and not and the point* is i don't even know how to up my Abiliy, Skill, and where the place of 1lvl~100lvl for lvling... so please help me >_<

jack12454
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job! Empty Re: Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job!

Post by jack12454 Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:05 pm

?

jack12454
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job! Empty Re: Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job!

Post by chan Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:30 am

jack12454 wrote:i was wandering which job is better>>i heard some of them say muse is good ans some say soldier. it is very confusing i donno which is good and not and the point* is i don't even know how to up my Abiliy, Skill, and where the place of 1lvl~100lvl for lvling... so please help me >_<
Hmm.. if ur new at ROSE its pretty good if u start with a easy char like a soldier or hawker, muse stats are pretty complicated o.o;; and i odnt have a hands on experience on which class is stronger but i think a muse is easier to lvl then a soldier

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gintokii Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:17 am

in my opinion soldier's are easier to lvl up they take less damage and whatnot.
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job! Left_bar_bleue600/600Anyone can teach me a good Guide of Job! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down