FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

+23
death10
arcane23
dementor
chan
Prolm
flamethro195
geoMaX
killa5kevin
elainess
hunk8888
markenzo27
kheepur38
lhouv26
carlo311
Aerith
lolsky
jmjm221
techkid_real
Lemurezzz
peach
marc44
Royal Chief™
Terr0risT™
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:32 pm

On August 1, 2007, FreeRose Experience rate will be cut into half, meaning our server will run with a normal exp rate of 300x during weekdays. This is due to the fact that after several months of operation, I've observed a lot of high level characters still struggling for zulies, mats and items. 600x is just too much it takes away half of the fun.

When you level a bit slower, you'd have to kill twice as more mobs, and thus gain twice as much zulie, items, or mats. You'd be twice as rich compared to your current status now.

And for those who are dying for fast leveling, I've got some good news for you. Saturdays and Sundays are your best days. FreeRose will run on TRIPLE EXP rate.. meaning we'll have 900x EXP rate on weekends. I hope you like that. Drop rate will still remain at their current setting. Same with Zulie.

I encourage everyone to post your views and comments. But that won't mean I'll change my mind and get our exp rate back to 600x. Happy leveling!

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Left_bar_bleue600/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty Re: FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:50 pm

yeah.. you have a point.. coz when I created a hawker, i killed a Woopie and it lvld up from 1-49.. LOL! and when it comes to drops, we rarely get nice items if mobs are lower for our lvl.. and for beginners (like me LOL) will be having a hard time looking for nice sets like Junior/Senior look sets.. and also our zulies.. yeah your idea's fair enough for me! anyways, we still have the "Triple Exp" rate on weekends.. we can do some make-up lvling on weekends.. Twisted Evil a lil' more effort for lvling won't hurt.. Smile
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Left_bar_bleue600/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty < exp down >

Post by marc44 Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:18 pm

Yesiree, fast leveling would miss a lot of mats and zulies...we cannot collect enough mats, some mats are required to get a good equip...OK lets try to pace down....if it doesn't go smooth lo....what's nxt.....
marc44
marc44
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Back to top Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty Re: FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

Post by peach Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:19 pm

doesn't really matter how high or how low the exp is... just a stable server (less lag and dc) will be a whole lot better. >.<
peach
peach
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:25 pm

peach wrote:doesn't really matter how high or how low the exp is... just a stable server (less lag and dc) will be a whole lot better. >.<

I can't really promise a stable server. The Open Source files we got are still in BETA. Too young compared to the commercial version. We'll have to do with it, and our little fixes every now and then, or we'll have no FreeRose at all.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:55 pm

i agree with terro bout the exp rate.. but.. now you really need to make ur money with slow lvling and thats why ppls need to make a choice between fast lvling and no money or slow lvling and getting rich.. i lvled to 250 then resetted had enough for 2nd then i changed into 250 in 2 days then few days later i got resetted and now im lvling sooow slow but i have the patient to be rich so im party sometimes to gain half exp Razz but it doessent mean actually u need to do the exp cutting to 50% lower.. other wise u cant let ppls make choises.

i hope i made a point there,
Paul
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Left_bar_bleue300/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:11 pm

Personally, i myself have been struggling for zuly to buy items.
But now since you cut it Smile. But still with party lvl 100, and on weekends. you can lvl 2700x =/.. Its too fast.. lmao. like 1 lvl = 100?
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jmjm221 Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:49 pm

aangut nyo weh

jmjm221
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lolsky Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:38 pm

pede rin po kaso may bad effect pa rin po eh, may mga players na nahihirapan mag palvl pag mababa xp gus2 rin ng iba kc eh fast lvling. kng cut down nmn sa 300xp, dapat po may dagdag times ang drop rate para nmn d maboring pagpa lvl yung iba. and sa weekends sana po yung double xp nalang ng dating rate na 600x ang idodouble so magiging 1200xp. pa hirit nlang po ng dagdag drop rate. about zullie tama lng po na mababa drop rate ng zullie para mapag hirapan nmn. paki translate nalang sa english
lol! lol! lol!
lolsky
lolsky
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by eugene19 Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:59 pm

dream come true n_~ weeeeeee!

eugene19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerith Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:08 am

well... i dont mind the lesser exp, gettin richer is taking place of exp. sounds great to me, the marketting will grow much more, and the beggers will slow down (i hope)... and as double reward we get the weekend rush cheers . well... terr u can do it from me, hope there more guys thinkin like me Razz

cya in game fellas!:joker:
Aerith
Aerith
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : Aerith
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Left_bar_bleue88/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... Empty_bar_bleue  (88/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by carlo311 Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:12 pm

iyeah i agree with the admin.. BUT... to the point that FREERose is not yet stable.. oh me and my friend luv freerose a lot...

this is the best that we g0t aside fr0m other private or dedicated servers of rose.

hope u will do anything.. thanks!

and more power to FREERose!and freerose gamers!

TheaTheo
carlo311
carlo311
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lhouv26 Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 pm

i just wanna play LOL Smile)
lhouv26
lhouv26
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kheepur38 Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:48 pm

i agree.. our shop love Free rose... its the best... BUT hope the Lags can be fixed. you should buy the server prose have. hahaha joke. Wink
kheepur38
kheepur38
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 28
Main Character : adamantine**
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:37 pm

kheepur38 wrote:i agree.. our shop love Free rose... its the best... BUT hope the Lags can be fixed. you should buy the server prose have. hahaha joke. Wink

LOL! gOod idea... but let's help 'em tO make that thing pOssible.. dOnate dOnate! Smile
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by markenzo27 Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:22 am

that would be great! Its ok if you cut down exp leveling for as long as no lag or dc and a more stable server. thanks...

markenzo27
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by hunk8888 Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm

bounce Well indeed a good method to play fairly,low exp on weekdays and high on weekend,more likely to favor those who work daily. I suggest having more nice good drops of rare items will compensate everything.Happy hunting guys affraid
hunk8888
hunk8888
JellyNut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elainess Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:51 pm

=) we love freerose =)
elainess
elainess
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by killa5kevin Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:07 pm

Terr0risT™ wrote:On August 1, 2007, FreeRose Experience rate will be cut into half, meaning our [url=xabdgvfgth]server will run with a normal exp rate of 300x during weekdays. This is due to the fact that after several months of operation, I've observed a lot of high level characters still struggling for zulies, mats and items. 600x is just too much it takes away half of the fun.

When you level a bit slower, you'd have to kill twice as more mobs, and thus gain twice as much zulie, items, or mats. You'd be twice as rich compared to your current status now.

And for those who are dying for fast leveling, I've got some good news for you. Saturdays and Sundakl/o;,hthoyjys are your best days. FreeRose will run on TRIPLE EXP rate.. meaning we'll have 900x EXP rate on weekends. I hope you like that. Drop rate will still remain [/url]at their current setting. Same with Zulie.

I encourage everyone to post your views and comments. But that won't mean I'll change my mind and get our exp rate back to 600x. Happy leveling!

killa5kevin
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by geoMaX Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:56 pm

back at 600x please^__^
geoMaX
geoMaX
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:19 am

Yea Geo's right... some of us don't like it that we lvl so slow, most of us can just make a lot of money wen were high lvl, some of us don't want to lvl slow and get rich, some of us wants to lvl fast and be poor Razz
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Prolm Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:35 am

i started after the exp was cut and still the exp rate for beginners is gud i played only about 2 hours that day and got to lvl 50 i am now a lvl 66 with over 5 mill i meen on most servers thats impossible but this server has an equal balance of money and exp .. 600x exp wud of been gud but 300x exp is more than enough for the new players. but this all depends on how much time they put in to lvling up and whether they'd rather stand around in junon doing nothing or going out there and carry on lvling up. Cool
Prolm
Prolm
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chan Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:28 am

xD The 300exp thing is nothing if u use party exp~-whistles- And Soul, if the exp thing was 600x again u would never have all ur current emeralds and garnets atm. And for the person who says exp thing is slow u alredy have two stars in 4days LOL?

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 am

=.= well the exp is slow i could've been 2 stars in like 2 days if it wus 600x exp :], and i don't need emeralds and garnets o.o, i just get them by killing.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:26 pm

but if the XP is 600x, alOt Of players will have resets and lOts will be high leveled annddd.. if that happens, sOme players will get bOred and leave the cOmmunity after a mOnth Or twO.. but that Only depends On the player.. they have nOthing tO dO after that.. awww.. but i dOn't knOw.. just based On my experience.. :)

peace Out!

--RoyalChief--
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next