FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

+23
death10
arcane23
dementor
chan
Prolm
flamethro195
geoMaX
killa5kevin
elainess
hunk8888
markenzo27
kheepur38
lhouv26
carlo311
Aerith
lolsky
jmjm221
techkid_real
Lemurezzz
peach
marc44
Royal Chief™
Terr0risT™
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty Re: FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

Post by chan Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:29 pm

GameDownLoad wrote:but if the XP is 600x, alOt Of players will have resets and lOts will be high leveled annddd.. if that happens, sOme players will get bOred and leave the cOmmunity after a mOnth Or twO.. but that Only depends On the player.. they have nOthing tO dO after that.. awww.. but i dOn't knOw.. just based On my experience.. :)

peace Out!

--RoyalChief--
Tecnially terror wants us to lvl slower so we get more chance of getting mats for third reset....+9 equips upgrade.......and wings like astarot wings most people want, and as u know some equips are required to be under a certain lvl to get that item as a dropXD

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Back to top Go down

FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty Re: FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half...

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:02 pm

chan wrote:
GameDownLoad wrote:but if the XP is 600x, alOt Of players will have resets and lOts will be high leveled annddd.. if that happens, sOme players will get bOred and leave the cOmmunity after a mOnth Or twO.. but that Only depends On the player.. they have nOthing tO dO after that.. awww.. but i dOn't knOw.. just based On my experience.. Smile

peace Out!

--RoyalChief--
Tecnially terror wants us to lvl slower so we get more chance of getting mats for third reset....+9 equips upgrade.......and wings like astarot wings most people want, and as u know some equips are required to be under a certain lvl to get that item as a dropXD

yeah.. what he did was fair enOugh fOr me.. and i want the players alsO tO level slOwer sO that everyday when they want tO play, they'll be lOokin fOrward tO use the next item Or equipment.. unlike befOre i gOt a Redfield suit and i was really excited tO use them.. & when i reached that level, i was nOt fully satisfied because i was able tO use that Redfield fOr hOurs Only LOL!.. and if players stay and level slOwer, we'll knOw them mOre giving us the chance tO make friends with them when they're tired Of hunting.. and i really like it when new players ask us questiOns abOut the game, where tO level, hOw tO dO this, where tO hunt that.. and it's a nice feeling.. :afro: and alsO, we can't use all Of the weapOns that are sOld by NPCs >.<.. frOm equipment level 10, we'll level up and instead Of weapOn level 25, we'll have tO use level 35s' because Of the fast leveling ehehe..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by dementor Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm

i also like to lvl slower for balance exp, mats, and zulie(most of all is zulie) so we can get rich even though it's just a game we can buy things we need and we want. Just hope it doesn't go slower hehehehe Razz
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 pm

dementor wrote:i also like to lvl slower for balance exp, mats, and zulie(most of all is zulie) so we can get rich even though it's just a game we can buy things we need and we want. Just hope it doesn't go slower hehehehe Razz

LOL yeah.. i hOpe it wOn't gO slOw/er tOo LOL.. what were having right nOw is gOod.. it's all goOd..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:38 am

Well, some people ALREADY has all that and wants to just lvl fast.Like +9 weapon with gemmed, and +9 set.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by arcane23 Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:27 pm

i agree that the expi rate has been cut into half... come to think of it, if you will level up so fast and reach the highest. what else will be your goal??? be a standy by....^ ^

arcane23
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 21
Main Character : Guest™
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm

as for me its ok because those who wants so fast leveling are those who kills the low levels
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:44 pm

lol don't think just becuz those who wants to be high lvls, does not mean they want to kill low lvls...I had to get to lvl 280 with 2 resets the hard way and i still may have a intention of killing ppl for fun XD
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 pm

yeah.. LOL! but i feel sorry for those players who are killed even if they say "no please".. ahaha.. some PKers can't understand others.. but it's fun thou bounce
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 am

i understand those ppl i just kill others who have the intention to kill my noob
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ivoover Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:40 am

hello i m player ruben and the exp on monday is 300X low or not i can not understand can you tell my better please????

ivoover
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 6
Main Character : ivoover
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:44 am

hello ivo Very Happy iNoue here... well... during weekdays we have 300x exp and during weekends we get 3x exp so thats 900x Very Happy

if that isnt clear enough i could like draw a chart that looks something like

monday- 300 apples
teusday- 300 apples
wednesday- 300 apples
thursday- 300 apples
friday- 300 apples

saturday-900 melons
sunday- 900 melons

imagine all the apples and melons i have to draw Very Happy
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue163/600FreeRose cuts down EXP rate by half... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by danielarvin30 Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:50 pm

hope that..maybe just maybe that drop rates also get a boost on weekends even just a +100x.. pls???
danielarvin30
danielarvin30
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 17
Main Character : pixiedust** / stardust
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:45 am

danielarvin30 wrote:hope that..maybe just maybe that drop rates also get a boost on weekends even just a +100x.. pls???

i think it's better if the drop rate stays as is.. coz i've noticed that around 40% of the drops are ignored by players.. like those "useless for them mats"..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:56 pm

wow,RoyalChief, you became gm Congradulations =], But did Joyner and Onion become regular players again?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:51 pm

flamethro195 wrote:wow,RoyalChief, you became gm Congradulations =], But did Joyner and Onion become regular players again?

Thank you!.. hmm.. nope.. haven't seen them online Sad.. i miss those guys..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by yazlvoi Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm

yeah it's better, now i can hunt more mats for my crafting skill, thanks admin.
yazlvoi
yazlvoi
Mini-Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Main Character : yazzz
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2