FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

+120
wieger
ziekie
den13
Orihime_Inoue
umpog
MOST_WANTED™
dbrunelli11
draknet
criminalmind
adam1240
jutaime
heightz
aia
renzhouken
CIDGE
macoy009115
gordyusbitch
XenoFantasy™
Marey
Cheche19
jaxziel
fransh
katrina
luazinhadi
humandaka21
miko88
vahn12
teppei
lester6793
redhorseee
enzhocute05
kiiksuga12
death10
jenety
aixan
Royal Chief™
kheepur38
sher004
flamethro195
neogranny
AnimeHaru
Aznboi
chan
evamarz
chantyl
Aznwesman
aeross13
sinistersx
jack12454
rosebaby
vyr
dementor
jayardaman
hyonand
yutaro
marc44
3m3l
judo99
hitman19
Spiral
gothic3607
darapg
lilwolf
joyke
jays0n
dacca
Ikkaku
pdavid24
marcolim
ach3ra
Renkin
sandkingrazorpo
fxybmx05
kangyin
jetboy2007
JoeChance
chafic
kelvin13
fadedgreyx
Gracielo
kenneth22
Chris123
Catz7890
candycanexs
Heineken
Lordgrunty
autojam
Sasuke
JoBlo
Kauvaras
Oblivionx
Warwolf
einaah
stalefish445
tomtom90
Icewing
tochi17
noob
zeee08
sutasafaia
Pimpy
K_M7
jhunrhain0021
MySolace
jacktoni
rob
littlelilly
mimivzla
CraftedArt
hsiungz
ethezeil
ratedx
aaronds
ImYourDaddy
techkid_real
Bardukens25
frisky
partook
Terr0risT™
124 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by dementor Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:07 pm

To the ADMIN or anyone who cares... (sorry I'm just in a bad mood)

When I clicked the Mirror in the files front website the mirror doesn't appear, instead it's own url on the games that you would like to donwload
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by renzhouken Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Just try to download the client from http://roseonlinegame.com it would be much easier and just download the freerose patch in this forum.
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:17 am

sir di ba talaga mag install ng freeROSE sa Vista?sana may makatulong sa akin may net na nga kami la naman rosy balewala cry
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:00 am

gameguard fix download doesnt work, and something wrong with my gameguard...
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : DarkRog* *
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 am

I dont know why but ive tried everything to connect to this server, but i cannot do this. my main question is ''Why??''
ive tried apseloutly everything!
i have kayuzen helping me wich is good. thank you kayuzen for helping me.
so now im going to change my ''Iconfig'' if i cant log in, then i will change my IP adress but i dont know how to change my IP adress Sad
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 117
Main Character : **MOSTWANTED**
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 am

MOST_WANTED™ wrote:I dont know why but ive tried everything to connect to this server, but i cannot do this. my main question is ''Why??''
ive tried apseloutly everything!
i have kayuzen helping me wich is good. thank you kayuzen for helping me.
so now im going to change my ''Iconfig'' if i cant log in, then i will change my IP adress but i dont know how to change my IP adress Sad

do you have yahoo messanger?.. if you have, please PM me here so i can add you up ASAP.. i'll walk you through.. coz i was having little errors too when we had the updates..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 am

can you help me, i have gameguard trouble and it wont let me open up rose... and the link isnt working at all if you know how to fix without gameguard fix download pls tell me ^^
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:24 am

RC,

im sorry i dont have a Yahoo Messenger. i only have a Hotmail and a optusnet.

i have fixed my problem i have connected to FreeROSE but i cant start the game due to a GameGuard failure.
Its talks about something like GameGuard has occured an error or somehting like that. also sais to e mail all these files to something.
to connect i just chnage my IconFig again. If you have an hotmail we can go on MSN but if not i'll ask my dad if i can use yahoo messenger ok? also check ur messages please RC i sent you something Smile
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:28 am

yes i read you message..

MOST_WANTED™ & draknet, just download the one in the first page of this thread and then save it to your ROSE folder, overwrite.. and hen you're good to go!.. goodluck!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 am

alright man!

RC check ur messages again LOL Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 LolStep by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 LolStep by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Icon_lol
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by umpog Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 am

@MOSTWANTED oh c'mon man dont quit, why dont you go and find someone who could help you out to download the patch... we missed you a lot in game dude, specially your tamby modes in junnon...

a lot of girls are new in game so you can go and do your thing man lol! lol! lol!
umpog
umpog
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 91
Main Character : UmPoGBeTLoG™
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:00 am

dont worry man

ive just got 1 thing to do wich is download GameGuard fix then i can log in again. ive e mail admin just now. but if you have a link that can download gameguard fix much apriciated if you could give it to me.
i will never quit FreeROSE.
read my sigi its changed Smile
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:06 am

i got gameguard fix.... ^_^

sorry i dont know how to zip xD

1/3 Download TGameCtrl_r.dll

2/3 Download TRose.exe.renamethis

3/3 Download znzin.dll

they all go at the main rose online evo folder.
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue163/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:41 am

Sorry iNoue

I need the zip Sad
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:47 am

ermmm??????? the zip file is the same with those files >_<

the only difference is when its zipped u only need to download one file... unzip it and then u get 3 files again Shocked

btw.... after u download the second one... u gotta rename it delete the .renamethis so its only TRose.exe
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue163/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:58 am

aw

i need zip its easier for me only have to download 1 file.
dont you remember my age??
its 10 ok
i dont understand so please inoue find out the zip for me?Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Icon_razz
i realy want to log in again.
but if you cannot find it hyperlink all those seperate files that need to be downloaded. so its easier for me to download without the zip.Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 Icon_razz
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:44 am

it says its not vaild now >_> for picture.
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:44 pm

mostwanted they are hyperlinked >_<
have u tried clicking on them?

JUST CLICK THEM AND THEN WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TO FINISH THE COUNTDOWN

james i dont get u xD (my bad ur both james.... im talking to dark)
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 pm

it says there is something wrong with my DLL image its not vaild =\
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 pm

which one?
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by den13 Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 pm

ORIHIME_INOUE u really rock!!!!

den13
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 9
Main Character : Lacoste
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:52 pm

im really sad now.Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 84464

im also very pissed off!
i have disconnected to FreeROSE because i downloaded GameGuard fix.
LOL!

WTF happend??

Inoue pls tell me what happenStep by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 9 84464
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:22 pm

i dont understand u james... u got disconnected where?... what?... make it a lil more clear...
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ziekie Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:18 pm

can anyone help me how to fix gameguard error???? plssss

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 113
Main Character : kEvS™
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dementor Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 pm

game guard error pa rin

ate Inoue di-nownload ko na po ung binigay mo pero error pa rin talaga T_____T cry
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next