FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

+120
wieger
ziekie
den13
Orihime_Inoue
umpog
MOST_WANTED™
dbrunelli11
draknet
criminalmind
adam1240
jutaime
heightz
aia
renzhouken
CIDGE
macoy009115
gordyusbitch
XenoFantasy™
Marey
Cheche19
jaxziel
fransh
katrina
luazinhadi
humandaka21
miko88
vahn12
teppei
lester6793
redhorseee
enzhocute05
kiiksuga12
death10
jenety
aixan
Royal Chief™
kheepur38
sher004
flamethro195
neogranny
AnimeHaru
Aznboi
chan
evamarz
chantyl
Aznwesman
aeross13
sinistersx
jack12454
rosebaby
vyr
dementor
jayardaman
hyonand
yutaro
marc44
3m3l
judo99
hitman19
Spiral
gothic3607
darapg
lilwolf
joyke
jays0n
dacca
Ikkaku
pdavid24
marcolim
ach3ra
Renkin
sandkingrazorpo
fxybmx05
kangyin
jetboy2007
JoeChance
chafic
kelvin13
fadedgreyx
Gracielo
kenneth22
Chris123
Catz7890
candycanexs
Heineken
Lordgrunty
autojam
Sasuke
JoBlo
Kauvaras
Oblivionx
Warwolf
einaah
stalefish445
tomtom90
Icewing
tochi17
noob
zeee08
sutasafaia
Pimpy
K_M7
jhunrhain0021
MySolace
jacktoni
rob
littlelilly
mimivzla
CraftedArt
hsiungz
ethezeil
ratedx
aaronds
ImYourDaddy
techkid_real
Bardukens25
frisky
partook
Terr0risT™
124 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by Pimpy Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:06 pm

just the client, when you've installed it run it, then let it fully update.

close it out, run the patch from this site. (3 files will appear on your desktop) run 'open me first'..nothing will happen but it is in the background. the run the freerose launcher on your desktop and away you go.

if the client closes as soon as you run it, go to triggersoft in your program files and run trigger detect.
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by zeee08 Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:01 pm

waaa still i get the error "catastrophic client" T_T
zeee08
zeee08
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 pm

erm... uh, you got microsoft .net framework thingy?

try installing that see if you get the same prob...
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by zeee08 Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:32 am

i already downloaded it but still the same...... but even if i got catastrophic failure this time.. the triggersoft has the rose evolution files on it installed in my computer.. and i followed the step that terrorist posted on installing the game.. i did it right step by step but when i tried to launched the game.. it wont continue on the "log in" error appearing on it.. 3d error something.. i tried the gameguard fix download but id didnt work either T_T i wnna play freeroseonline plsssssssssss help me fix this problem T_T
zeee08
zeee08
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:28 pm

zeee08 wrote:i already downloaded it but still the same...... but even if i got catastrophic failure this time.. the triggersoft has the rose evolution files on it installed in my computer.. and i followed the step that terrorist posted on installing the game.. i did it right step by step but when i tried to launched the game.. it wont continue on the "log in" error appearing on it.. 3d error something.. i tried the gameguard fix download but id didnt work either T_T i wnna play freeroseonline plsssssssssss help me fix this problem T_T

Zeeee08, please provide a screenshot of your error.. Thanks!
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by zeee08 Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:57 pm

heres the error sir terrorist.. pls help me.. txt me pow now 09192399745 i really wnna play freeroseline plsss... thnx mwah!

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Error-1
zeee08
zeee08
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:25 pm

You can try to get CHAT Support through Yahoo Messenger.

My ID is: freeroseonline

I'm online most of the day, Philippine time.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:29 pm

a little pointer, if you happen to re-instal at any point.. try deleting ruff and aura rose and everything from your program files>triggersoft. then reboot before installing.

also when running the game don't have all them other apps running.

this probably won't solve your probs, but it will prevent others
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:07 pm

where can i get the microsoft .net framework thingy?

noob
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:28 pm

noob wrote:where can i get the microsoft .net framework thingy?

Check this thread:

https://rose.forumotion.net/SERVER-Related-c2/How-To-Connect-f4/Still-Having-promblems-connecting-to-game-t60.htm
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:53 pm

lol microsoft..

they have a serch thing on thier site, and don't worry if you have a crack ver of windows, it dosn't need to be validated.
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by tochi17 Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Mr Terro. Is the download file from the roseonlinegame.com site sure to work?? tnx.. i hope i can join you online soon. peace! Very Happy

tochi17
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:09 pm

1. terr0'd dl is from microsoft not rosefiles.

2. its not 100% sure to work but it is very helpful (and solves a lot of probs)
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by tochi17 Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi there!! anyone there knows why after i log in and when the select server screen appears, something closed the application and said hacking tool found. something like that. tnx guys

tochi17
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm

Download this fix: GAMEGUARD FIX DOWNLOAD HERE

Unzip and copy/paste the files to your RoseOnline Folder.
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Main Character : [GM]Icewing
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 pm

if you've used the freerose patch the fix will be on your desktop labelled 'open me first'

=p
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by tomtom90 Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 am

um i did everything step by step then when i get in full screen for like 4 seconds it just kicks me out......then i download the TRose.rar but no wi dont know wat to do will someone help me

tomtom90
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 am

TRose.rar is in a compressed format, you need to unzip it using WinRar program and extract the file in it.

If you don't have a Winrar, google "download winrar".

Install winrar, right-click TRose.rar and choose extract to TRose folder. Once done, you can now open your TRose folder and see your TRose.exe file sitting there.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:52 pm

your probably getting kicked that soon after fullscreen because you need to run 'Trigger detect' located in your program files>triggersoft>rose online

just run, click ok then try the game again.
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by stalefish445 Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:48 pm

Ive followed all the instructions correctly, now when i go to click free rose launcher on the desktop the little box comes up and tells me to click there to start free rose, i do that the box closes and nothing comes up, what do i do??

stalefish445
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:44 pm

you have .net framework ?

also try re-booting / reinstalling again lol
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by einaah Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:49 pm

wen i clik the free rose launcher and clik play trose eror instantly pops up.. ive been doing dis downloading 4 several tyms and i always able to fix it. but now i cant help

einaah
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by eugene19 Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:17 am

hehehe eins ym me ill help you thru it Razz

eugene19

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwolf Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:58 am

hi im new here and everytime i try to logging it keeps on saying Username not registered i keep on doing it over and over but nothing happens it wont let me play
Warwolf
Warwolf
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivionx Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 am

Everytime i open up the game it crashes it said somthing about T.Rose or somthing i donno why? Can someone help? I've followed the steps and downloaded everything

Oblivionx
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next