FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's for your own sake... Pls read this...

+8
godstruck0108
CIDGE
Royal Chief™
Lady_Akisha
draknet
LeiAndrew
pugueto13
alexa_marie
12 posters

Go down

It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty It's for your own sake... Pls read this...

Post by alexa_marie Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:58 pm

I would like to raise this concern here so everyone would be aware of the consequences just in case someone would encounter it also.

It's just that I'm concern with your personal account. I know some of the players are sharing account/s with others to the extent of giving out your username and pw with your bro or sis, friends and whom else could you share with... But let me remind you guys that you will be responsible or liable for a possible lost of items, zulies... or worst thing is that someone has changed your pw, and that you can no longer log in.

Please don't come to any GMs or to sir T complaining that someone has changed your pw, stole your items etc... We're telling you as early as now that we can't do anything about it. So, BE XTRA CAREFUL on your own account/s....

Gracias con ustedes!

alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty Re: It's for your own sake... Pls read this...

Post by pugueto13 Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:14 am

GM alexa is ryt,kong mag bibigay man kau ng USERNAME or PW sa iba make sure na di kau lolokohin and ung mapapagkatiwalaan ninyo. Pra di kau ma HACK or ma SCAM!
pugueto13
pugueto13
Ranger Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 141
Main Character : ako si BENJO!!
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue600/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty Re: It's for your own sake... Pls read this...

Post by LeiAndrew Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:11 am

pugueto13 wrote:GM alexa is ryt,kong mag bibigay man kau ng USERNAME or PW sa iba make sure na di kau lolokohin and ung mapapagkatiwalaan ninyo. Pra di kau ma HACK or ma SCAM!

pugueto13 scammer at hacker!!! wahahahaha joke lang!!! isa sa mga pilot ko yan nung pROSE at grabe magadik yan!!! Very Happy
LeiAndrew
LeiAndrew
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 61
Main Character : LeiAndrew**
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue600/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:08 am

man, there are so many ppl in this rose that share accounts and stuff, so when half or all their stuff get taken, then they will be wishing they didnt let anyone on their account even if it was to help them level really fast and stuff, even if they are your family members or friends they can still turn on you.
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : DarkRog* *
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:33 am

it should be innate in the nature of a player to be extra careful in their accounts, not giving away passwords and stuff. even if this reminder does not exist, still players should do what GMalexamarie said. besides, it's the number 1 rule in online security remember?

be responsible enough to take care of your accounts.

and if ever you choose not to heed GMalexamarie's advice, face the consequences...don't go around Junon wailing "i've been hacked!" or "_____ stole my account! hechanged my pw!" and bugging authorities about your account. you should have known the risks.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue332/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:42 pm

let that be a lesson to people who got hacked/scammed.. i'm sure that everybody knows that when you play online games, you must not share your passwords to anybody.. even to your mama if possible.. and remember, GMs do not ask for you passwords..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:50 pm

How about Margz. Iba daw nagcocontrol now. Kc nung Ol cya cnabi d daw siya yun. Iba po ba nagcocontrol yung character ni Margz***
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue70/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by godstruck0108 Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:48 pm

helo im back^^... but mga sis especially sis kish and sis alexa... i need ur help dont know how to connect..please para namn makalog in me... d ko alam kung anu gagawin and also the shop manager...
thnks a lot..
godstruck0108
godstruck0108
Big Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 105
Main Character : sHiMkAnShE***
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:22 pm

godstruck0108 wrote:helo im back^^... but mga sis especially sis kish and sis alexa... i need ur help dont know how to connect..please para namn makalog in me... d ko alam kung anu gagawin and also the shop manager...
thnks a lot..

please specify your problem Shim.. i'll try to help you.. study
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:17 am

most of my friends ingame knows my password, and my whole family (2 sisters, mom, dad, bf) knows my pw... and in return most people trust their accnts with me... trust is something really impt to relationships... its like givin the key to ur apt to ur gf/bf

its really stupid if someone would degrade their self JUST FOR A GAME. as for me people can easily win my trust but its impossible to earn back. but then again if u trust ur accnt with sum1 else and something happened to it... dont go blaming others. blame urself for trusting someone like them.
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue163/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantazy Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:36 am

Orihime_Inoue wrote:most of my friends ingame knows my password, and my whole family (2 sisters, mom, dad, bf) knows my pw... and in return most people trust their accnts with me... trust is something really impt to relationships... its like givin the key to ur apt to ur gf/bf

its really stupid if someone would degrade their self JUST FOR A GAME. as for me people can easily win my trust but its impossible to earn back. but then again if u trust ur accnt with sum1 else and something happened to it... dont go blaming others. blame urself for trusting someone like them.

Very well said!
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Main Character : XenoFantazy™ and Gaignun™
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Orihime_Inoue wrote:its really stupid if someone would degrade their self JUST FOR A GAME. as for me people can easily win my trust but its impossible to earn back. but then again if u trust ur accnt with sum1 else and something happened to it... dont go blaming others. blame urself for trusting someone like them.

EXACTLY! Just be responsible in everything you do, think, feel and decide so that your will and not of others will be done always.... And DON"T COME BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE....
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm

can't we add po ba yung e-mail add? para pwede naman mabawi?
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:25 pm

renzhouken wrote:can't we add po ba yung e-mail add? para pwede naman mabawi?

the safest and the best thing to do is.. DO NOT SHARE your account's informations ehehehe.. XD
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:26 pm

In case lang naman GM para mas secure...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:44 pm

renzhouken wrote:can't we add po ba yung e-mail add? para pwede naman mabawi?

Add email add? then what?? If that person whom you shared your log in
info really has the bad intention in stealing something from you then
you won't be able to get that thing again esp your account if your pw
has
been changed to a new one.

So, again, as what GMRC said: "the safest and the best thing to do is.. DO NOT SHARE your account's informations ehehehe.." XD

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm

not really other registration process kasi requires e add so in case na palitan eh mababawi mo click mo lang yun forgot password and then meron pang ibang info na ta2nong tapos ayun send na s email mo yung new pass try nyo po yung registration process of ruffrose here's the link
http://www.ruff-rose.com
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:30 am

maybe admin can do that but n0t for n0w c0z he's very very busy working on our server so the safest thing to do for now is like what ate Alex and Chief said...

but if you want to give your username and password to anybody be sure you trust that anybody enough.. lol!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Left_bar_bleue207/600It's for your own sake... Pls read this... Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down